All-in-one (r2w) - Wheels & Wings (minky)
SKU : R2W03
- The R2W diapers are most similar to disposable diapers in ease of use. They are ready to wear (R2W) - just pick up a clean diaper and put it on the baby. These AIOs come with an absorbent insert that is sewn-in. Most suited for babies who pee very frequently, for going outside the home and for overnight usage as AIOs offer the best leak-proof performance. Though they need a good sun-dry, they are hassle-free and easy-to-use cloth diapers ever.
- Outer : PUL coated with TPU (waterproof)
- Inner : Soft Microsuede (stay-dry)
- Insert : Fully sewn insert 4-layer bamboo terry and microfiber blend.
- For over night use, add a hemp booster insert inside the pocket openening.
How to use?
STEP 1: ALWAYS wash the diaper at-least 2-3 times before use using detergent. This is because Bamboo is a natural fiber and needs to be washed before it can absorb completely. Skipping this step CAN CAUSE leaks.
STEP 2: ALWAYS size diaper(S, M, L, and XL) before use using the front panel of snaps. There are 12 snaps in front meant for adjusting size. The size must be such that there are NO GAPS around the thigh. It fits from 4-17 kg. A loose diaper can be uncomfortable for babies.
STEP 3: Use the diaper as such if you want the diaper to last for lesser hours and with the additional hemp booster (to be stuffed inside the pocket opening) if you want it to last 9+ hours.
How to wash?
- Washing cloth diapers is simple and easy. Cloth diapers can be washed like regular garments in the machine or by hand.
- Use regular detergents such as Surf / Tide and not liquid detergents containing conditioners/fabric softeners or fragrances. These additives can cling to the fabric affecting absorbency and also irritating baby’s delicate skin.
- Also, no Detergent bar and use of brush allowed.
- The diapers can also be dried in machine or sun-dried.
- Donot use Dettol often.
- Easy to use diapers, very much like disposables.
- Trim crotch diapers.
- Always high-quality fabrics keeping baby’s comfort and skin in mind.
- Super cute and bubbly prints ever.
- Support Team available on facebook/call / WhatsApp ready to help you!
The diaper contains natural fabrics and hence takes at-least 5 washes to reach optimum absorbency. **Please Read instructions leaflet and call us on our helpline at the number mentioned in the flyer.**
This product falls under the Non-refundable category.
If you are new to cloth diapering, it may take some learning to get it right. Please feel free to reach out to us for any help. We will be happy and prompt to reply! Our helpline – firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 9745092806